Thursday, December 1, 2011

MORE Big news at the Boyer house! Really!

We just got done with Thanksgiving.. but it's time to talk Turkey again. The country, that is. Yep. We just got orders! Sometime in June, we will be headed to Incirlik AFB.
I won't lie, I'm a little nervous about flying/moving/settling in so close to my due date but I know God's got a plan for our family and I totally trust that it's better than mine.
We've got lots of time left to spend with our dear friends and family and make many more memories so don't bid us farewell just yet! (Just have us over for dinner...) ;)
Seni seviyoruz!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm trying so hard to be happy for you guys but I'm going to miss you dearly! Your amazing family is such a big part of our lives and I just can't imagine not being able to walk through the back "gate" to get my Boyer fix. =( We are going to miss you! At the same time I know God has big plans for your growing family! And I WILL know that little new Boyer baby, even if it's only over Skype!

Vanessa Pearson said...

PARDON THE TYPOS, I WAS TRYING TO TYPE THROUGH TEARS!!

Wow!! Congrats!!! This is ppartly why I've shy'd away from making all new military friends since we've been offbase and really here period! We're not going anywhere, so now I'm stuck inbetween two worlds! I'm SO happy for you though! I'll miss you tons! (Here go the tears of complete and udder thankfulness) You stepped up only having met me once or twice to take on a big evdevour in offering to take Jenna for me when B was transported to LPCH. I was stuck, Kyle was in Saudi and I would've had to watch my baby drive away in an ambulance alone had it not been for you and your huge, loving heart! I'll never be able to thank you enough for what you did! I love you SOOOO much!!!!!