Wednesday, October 22, 2008
1. The Bible will still have all the answers.
2. Prayer will still work.
3. The Holy Spirit will still move.
4. God will still inhabit the praises of His people.
5. There will still be God-anointed preaching.
6. There will still be singing of praise to God.
7. God will still pour out blessings upon His people.
8. There will still be room at the Cross.
9. Jesus will still love you.
10. Jesus will still save the lost when they come to Him.
And God approves this message!
ISN'T IT GREAT TO KNOW WHO IS REALLY IN CONTROL?
Monday, October 20, 2008
Grandpa Hal (trying to look mean) and Tim
The price of gas when we got home on Sunday night!!! It's below $3.00! :)
Playing in her toy we got from the Airman's Attic! So cute!
Friday, October 17, 2008
We miss you Grandpa!
Thursday, October 16, 2008
This is what walked into my door after he spent four days with kids trapped in adult's bodies! (AKA- Youth Workers..) He looked so cute decked out in all his free gear! :) He has been sharing tons of stories about what God did in those few days and it sounds awesome. So wish I could have gone, but Jenell and I had a good girls' weekend anyway.
Now we're enjoying two weeks of vacation! We're not going anywhere, and that's the point. We're staying still for a while.. which is exactly what we wanted.
Chad and Michela made it possible for us to have a date night, so we went and saw Fireproof on Tuesday- It was awesome! If you have a chance, you and your significant other should see it for sure.
We've now had our first taste of a sick baby! So sad! Jenell has even lost her voice... I didn't even know babies could lose their voices! She's such a trooper, though. Enjoy the rest of your week!
Friday, October 10, 2008
Saturday, October 4, 2008
These first few pictures are the result of a little project I was working on for Tim. :) Enjoy!
What a fake smile! How funny is that?
Still going at it... :)