Friday, March 20, 2009

Blue Hat, Green Hat

Riddle me this... seriously. Tim has a surprise coming up for me on Saturday and I can not figure out what it is from the clues he's given me!!! So maybe you can take a stab at it...

- I have to bring a swimsuit for a portion of it

-It will take up most of Saturday (he has Grandma lined up as a babysitter)

-When I asked him if it was fancy- he said it's between a wine tasting and Wal-Mart. What the heck is that supposed to mean??


I'm starting to wonder if he is just making stuff up... we'll see!

Here are a couple pictures left over from St.Patrick's Day and a few of Jenell enjoying the last couple sunny days we had. We knew the rain was coming, so we got outside as much as possible!

This video is of us reading a new book we received tonight. I got it, some other books, and PJ's for my growing girl after putting a "WANTED" ad on Freecycle. If you aren't already on Freecycle, you need to be! Anyway, I was reading the book to Tim because I was so excited about it and Jenell started chuckling so I read it to her and she's in love. (So am I!) As a result, I now want every single Sandra Boynton book for our library. Amazon, here we come!

We also went to the thrift store half-off sale and got a zillion books for five dollars! Yay!



"Oops Book" (Blue Hat, Green Hat)








In the backyard that we seriously need to mow.




She woke up soooo happy!






She loves being on daddy's shoulders!








In the backyard at lunchtime.




Grandpa pushing Jenell on the swing.


3 comments:

Francie said...

I've been following your blog for a few months and enjoy the sweet baby pictures and your enthusiasm and love for Christ. I'm a grandma of six, two and a half (3) and nine months(3) and live in MI. My blog is Grandmasgraces.blogspot.com

Cheryl said...

Story time was too cute!!!! How funny is that?!!! Love it!

Christa said...

I am so jealous. Seriously- brad would NEVER do anything like that for me.. Tim absolutely has to write a book called "How to be the BEST husband ever"